The self-image of Prolog Projekte is being a project ‘pusher’, ‘start-up support’ or ‘problem solver’ for fair projects, be it for realizations on part of the organizer or of companies. For us, it is the beginning, the first step for a successful togetherness.
More than thirty Years of experience in the industry as well as with various exhibition organizers have shaped Prolog Projekte. Benefit from global know-how in various industry segments on different markets.
References Markus Jessberger, owner and founder of Prolog Projects:
Division Manager for domestic trade fairs at atelier scherer consulting gmbh, Fürth, responsibility for following trade fairs:
- CRM-expo, Nuremberg
- Enterprise founder fair START Bremen, Essen and Nuremberg
- Integration of the international franchise fair into START
Trade fair implementation:
- Joint stand CRM Center at the CeBIT
- Saxon joint stand at the CeBIT
- Saxon joint stand at the AA Frankfurt
- Cursor at the CeBIT
- Recruitment campaigns of the German army at the CeBIT
- DIEHL Stiftung GmbH & Co. KG at the AUSA Show, Washington D.C.
In the areas of corporate development of the scherer Group providing advice on the development of the Chinese subsidiary atelier scherer china ltd.
At Reed Exhibitions Germany GmbH portfolio responsibility as Event Director for:
- The world’s leading trade fair ALUMINIUM, Düsseldorf and their international subsidiary trade fairs in Dubai, Mumbai, São Paulo and Shanghai
- The specialist trade fair COMPOSITES EUROPE, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart
- The new launch of the specialist trade fair HYBRID Expo, Stuttgart
- The specialist trade fair MODERNER STAAT, Berlin
Comments on the name Prolog Projekte:
‘Prolog’ derives from the expression pró lógos of the ancient Greek language and literally stands for ‘preface’ or the ‘foreword’. Inter alia, Prolog stands for:
- The introduction or background in literature and theatre plays.
- A kick-off race – especially in cycling
- The opening address of the “Nürnberger Christkind” at the “Nürnberger Christkindlesmarkt” (Christmas market in Nuremberg)
Prolog in Prolog Projekte can therefore be understood as a prelude to your fair project.